[CF-Devel] talisman & holy symbol

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Tue Jan 23 06:34:43 CST 2001

      Rick Tanner wrote:

      <snip>

      > Note: if you have a holy symbol and do not want to use it due to denied

      > spell paths (for instance), place it in a backpack or other container,

      > sell it, leave it in your apartment, etc.

      > Also, having multiple holy symbols in your inventory may result in

      > your character alternating between them when spells are cast.

       I would add/clarify that last paragraph:

      1) Any new talismans picked up will be used when casting spells.

      This means the

      last talisman picked up will be the one that is used.

      2) If the character has multiple talismans in their inventory,

      the talisman used

      after saving then rejoining will not be the same talisman used

      prior to the

      save.

Yes to both.

The last one is something anyoing, but collecting mass of items in your main
inventory is always a problem.