[CF-Devel] CFDX Client 0.99 BETA 4

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Thu Jan 25 10:17:51 CST 2001

 Hi

I upload a new client version with same new parts to

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~michtoen/cfdxclient/newestversion

There are also some snapshots in

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~michtoen/

I have included mouse drag & drop (you can now put items on the mouse
cursor).
There is also a scroll panels where you can put spell icons in.
2 keys scroll the panel left or right.
2 other keys CAST or INVOKE the spell.

You can bind this funtions to key like normal commands.

Also, i extend the shortcut panel from 6 slots to 8.
You can now put item with the mouse in and out or change the slot.

There are much more little changes, so look for yourself.

Next thing coming might be the skills experience/level show like the
normal experience. The client is ready, just one should change the server
do to it.

Also, we need a extended spell list. I will write a mail about it.

Plus:
- palettelized sprites (in but i need a server<->client interface)
- true alpha blending