[CF-Devel] Bug confirmed: new exit code breaks Word of Recall

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jan 31 13:50:31 CST 2001

DB is correct:  word of recall doesn't work.  Other than that
the new exit code seems to be working well.

I should remark here that the new code SHOULD fix the long-standing
exit bug.  1.0, here we come!

PeterM

      Mark, your patch is very broken you can no longer recall from anywhere. It

      returns the message (which is quite humourous) 'The force is closed.'

      Peterm, we must add physical attack to the gloves otherwise they are

      almost useless =). Couldn't even hit a dread =).

      dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com