[CF-Devel] Informal spell check .... 1.0 in coming

Pertti Karppinen (OH6KTR) pjka at cc.jyu.fi
Wed Jan 31 15:30:28 CST 2001

I saind something oneday. As I was sober then I am about to keep up my with
promise: talking about 1.0 ... I will start spell checking the map base ...
slowly, and I'will try to make a 'map' page for that, but ... after I make a
FORMAL announcement, I will need to be made aware any map changes that
chance spelling!!!!
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <

     pjka at iki.fi

     >                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |

     http://www.iki.fi/~pjka/

      | Office  : +358 14 260 2088 |      It        |
HAM: OH6KTR QTH: KP22UF  | Cellular: +358 40 564 0786 | on the Table'  |