[CF-Devel] Fog of war code checked in

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 24 18:10:37 CDT 2001

       However, when I try to use the client (gtk) in sdl mode, I get

      some interesting coloring effects.  I don't know if this got

      changed with the fog of war code or not - I recall that sdl mode client

      mostly worked before (there are some images it doesn't seem to

      do right, like the floor tiles on the greeting map), but this is

      certainly much worse.  I get this running with either

      -fog or without it.  An image of it can be found at

      http://tavern.santa-clara.ca.us/cf/sdl.gif

Hey that's cool..  Luckily I can reproduce it. Only happens when
you have a non rectangular view set, like 19x21 or 19x25.
Try 20x20 or something if you wanna try out -fog until I get
this fixed.

	-Scott