[CF-Devel] how we can manually remove files from CVS attic?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Mon Jul 30 01:38:54 CDT 2001

 I don't think there is anyway to remove the Attic files (and thus complete
subdirectories) save for having the adminsters of sourceforge do it.

 This is probably reasonable to ask them to clear out the top level yoyodyne
directories, but probably is not that feasible for minor subdirectories.

 However, for the most part, this should not make any difference.  Yes, if you
browse CVS via their web interface, you see all that cruft, but if you do a
checkout, I'm pretty sure that stuff won't show up.