[CF List] Is there no end?

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Mon Jul 2 16:28:10 CDT 2001

      On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

      <snip>

      > Somewhat related, where can I find a Holy Avenger?

      As far as I know, there is no map where you will find a Holy Avenger every

      time.  It is a random treasure item.

      Some places that I have found a Holy Avenger is the Fortress Ang

      (north of Navar) and the Burial Ground in the mountains of Lake Country.

        I know of a map where you will find a holy avenger every time,Ludo's
tower in Brest. At the end is a Holy Avenger and dragon mail. You have to
fight a large assortment of monsters to get,including
demonlords,dragons,and big wizards.

     Joel Southal