[CF List] Diseases

Olle Viksten olle at viksten.com
Mon Jul 9 14:35:25 CDT 2001

måndagen den 9 juli 2001 21:25 wrote Jan:

      Can monsters get ill? I just wondered - I would love to see

      just once a million mice with flaming fart disease.

Well, at least you can infect them. If you can use prayer and are a low level
you can use this in places like the newbie tower and other well populated
ares. Use the spell cause cold or cause flu and then leave the area. Jusr sit
back a few minutes and watch your points soar.

But the mice idea is nice to. :-)

Olle

--
MicroSoft Network may not carry this message without license
 to do so.  License to carry this message requires a fee of