[CF-Devel] new java editor 0.910

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sun Jun 3 20:54:00 CDT 2001

Bugs removed, arch anaylse boosted.

The editor now reads the arch types in.

There will be a file called typedef.def.

In this, all arch types will listed.

After the name of the type will come a cmd
- field
- rule

field will add a formular piece to the arch panel.

These are special fields like archname, attack type list,
connection etc.

rule will tell the editor
- which will the command do for this arch (for this type).
how it will be named and what it will use (field and others).

The field etc. will coded in java, but all other will be setup by
the arch defines.

For this, we need to setup ALL arches with the right type number.
There are many without, we need to change this.

Well, we want add types in the past for a better server<->client
communication.
So, we can do it here.

Iam sleepy, just try it out for bugs.

I think i can release tommorow the first editable and full usable version,
so
give me some response.

Michael