[CF-Devel] In terms of my broken server

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sat Jun 16 14:15:36 CDT 2001

dnh wrote:

      I assume it is that the make script hasn't been made yet. This is possibly

      why my server still isn't working. How long can I expect to wait before

      the make is done? Should I add these new animations punga has given me (ps

      even if I do make a mistake it should take only minamal time for me to fix

      it)...

      is anyone alive out there?

 You need to re-run configure, then it should all work.

 Not you need to install guile and the guile developement packages or the
configure script will not properly run.

 And in this case, you really do need to re-run configure, and not the
config.cache (or is it .status), because it needs to go out and find the guile
stuff.