[CF-Devel] client 'configure' gives problems

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 18 21:54:44 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:48:15AM +1000, dnh wrote:

      Here is a link to this very affect.

      http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/screen_shots/SDL_client.jpg

      dnh

Odd, I had that problem at first and thought I had fixed it.
It looks like the client isn't getting a map_clearcell command
from the server and isn't marking those tiles as empty.

I need some more info to debug this.

o What server version are you playing on?
o What command line options are you giving the client?
o Are you running that latest CVS code?
o Send me the output of 'ldd gcfclient'
o The gcc command line options the client was compiled with would be
  great too.

	-Scott