[CF-Devel] client 'configure' gives problems

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jun 19 00:53:28 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 01:36:40PM +1000, dnh wrote:

      > o What server version are you playing on?

      crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu.au

Is that a private server? I can't get a dns lookup on it.

      > o Send me the output of 'ldd gcfclient'

              libggi.so.2 => /usr/lib/libggi.so.2 (0x6f831000)

Interesting that you are linking with the ggi lib, I don't
think sdl would use the ggi driver though since it has to
paint to an xwindow..

Maybe you aren't running on a 32 bit display?  I never tested on
a 16 bit or 24 bit display.. Can you send me the output of
'xdpyinfo'?

 -Scott