[CF-Devel] new release: CFJavaEditor 0.971

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Jun 20 00:56:56 CDT 2001

Hmm i tend to agree with mark here, while it may be silly to put face
colour in there when we aready have the images. It seems both wasteful and
very time consuming to create a new method. I don't really have a better
suggestion for how to do it, though I would like to point out. There are
some cases where certain tiles have been given strange colours to make
sure if people use magic map it stands out. I can think of one classic
example where there is a river, and they only way to get across is by dim
dooring on the right angle. To help the player the correct path is a
different colour on  magic map. Now how else could map makers store this
sort of information?

dnh