[CF-Devel] client 'configure' gives problems

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jun 20 01:40:28 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 04:08:18PM +1000, dnh wrote:

      Things are getting quite wierd in regards to joining and leaving servers

      (via savebeds), If I log on and off a few servers I get this error.

      Got error on read (error 0)

      gtk_main exited, returning from event_loop

The first two are normal I believe. The read error is from the server
closing the socket connection..

      Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

This is happening in reset_image_data.  A corrupt SDL surface seems
to be sneaking into the surfaces array every once in a while and
causes SDL_FreeSurface to core.   Dunny why yet.

	-Scott