[CF-Devel] altars

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 21:36:23 CDT 2001

Yes. I really like this idea. We move some temples out of scorn (to far
away) and we give them the flag convert_player_religion. We make these
altars very rare (for example mostrai could be a lost relic from a by gone
era of dwarves living just east of navar).

Indeed we could even make the temple of the firegods final altar, a
special god or something the possibilities are much more interesting. I
would certainly like to see this, cause I really hate how easy it is to
kill yourself on an altar.

mids, can you conduct a poll?

dnh