[CF List] goblin king

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jun 1 02:42:27 CDT 2001

Well, do you think you'll get a mark on your forehead which says
"Knight"?

In Britain, when you become a Knight, some people start to call you
'Sir'.  Same thing in crossfire.  Also, you'll find that
your knightship will get you in and out of certain rooms in the castle
and that you'll be able to advance in the quests, and
you'll be able to go in and out of the city without using
the password or a pass.

PeterM

      torsdagen den 31 maj 2001 20:19 wrote H. S. Teoh:

      > You've gone *way* too far :-)

      > The goblin king lives in the random dungeon in the hole just outside

      > Scorn, on the mountains to the northeast (between Euthville and Scorn),

      > just next to Barad-Dur.

      I just ran around on a killing spree in there and returned with the head, put

      it down and obviously became a knight. But what does that mean? I didn't see

      a change in anything, no stat change, no new title, no ....

      Olle Viksten

      crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com