[CF-Devel] monk doesn't hit anymore after holy possession

Jochen Suckfuell jochen at suckfuell.net
Fri Mar 2 13:47:25 CST 2001

Hi!

I just started playing a monk. Since I can't carry weapons, I want to lower my
weapon class using holy possession. But then I don't hit a mouse anymore, no
matter how low the wc is!
I hope this is not a feature, since even a warrior character needs holy
possession when fighting hard monsters using melee.

I just verified this with my experienced wizard character: he usually has wc
-59 and hits fine when using the karate or punching skills. But after I cast a
single holy possession (lowering my wc to -64), I don't hit anything anymore!

I would be glad if someone could fix this since I'm just starting to have
fun with my monk and his features (namely fast regeneration and meditation),
but cannot do without holy possession.

Bye
Jochen

--
It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might be wrong.
                -- Chris Torek

--- eMail

     jochen at suckfuell.net

      -----