[CF-Devel] Patch to remove sound with configure

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Mar 3 21:24:54 CST 2001

Benjamin `Quisar' Lerman wrote:

      Hi,

      I have a patch to add an option to configure to disable the sound in the

      Unix client.

      You can find it there :

      http://www.ambre.net/crossfire/sound.patch

I've tested this patch on my (SuSE) system and it works fine. Like I hoped,
the new compile flag (--disable-sound) kinda "solved" my sound-lib problems.
=)

If nobody has concerns about it, I'd like to check the patch into
CVS quite soon. I think this patch is very good because it provides an
"emergency" option for people with unusual sound systems.

Andreas V.