[CF-Devel] Ships

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Sun Mar 4 17:53:15 CST 2001

Joel South wrote:

        Hello

       Does anyone else think that traveling by water in crossfire is a bit

      unrealistic? Traveling by ships is like stepping on a teleporter. In a

      second you appear in the next city. I would like to know if anyone has any

      ideas to change this.

 I suggest you read the TODO list.  That is there, but won't happen anytime
really soon.  Aside from actual code to support it, a lot of the maps would need
to be updated, as the water is not continous - ie, even if you could move on the
water, there is no path between most of the cities.