[CF-Devel] download site for CVS snapshot?

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Mar 5 04:51:44 CST 2001

Somehow I'm missing a download site for latest Crossfire CVS.
In former days, this used to be the daily snapsot site on
berkeley, but that one is empty now.
And the anonymous ftp on SF still seems to have problems.
There is a link to <

     ftp://sourceforge.net/pub/crossfire/

     > on the
CF project page, but I cannot connect to that (is it broken?).

I often meet people using old versions of CF. When I tell them
to upgrade, of course they ask me: "where can I get latest CVS?".
I would really hate to explain them they must install cvs and ssh
(and linux).

Could someone re-activate a daily-snapshot site? Or does
something similar already exist?

Andreas V.