[CF-Devel] FW: Crossfire & Java

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Tue Mar 6 06:55:24 CST 2001

It seems to me, we found or map editor coder.

Ok, he needs some advice. So question to all:
Which feature we want? What we want see?
etc.etc.

We should help this guys as good we can, so he don't lost
his minds or drop the project in middle of work - what always
can be happen. So, we should collect sources as often we can do -
also to help him with single code sections.

I have some work to do yet, so i will answer marks mail to the java editor
later.

Michael

      Hi Michael,

      I'm sorry not to have wrote you ASAP but i had to save the

      biggest project

      of the company. (The commercial staff did promise the moon,mars

      and jupiter

      to a very important customer that said that if we did not deliver what he

      expected, he would take back his money (about 1.5 Million $)

      so i had to work saturday and sunday to make this impossible mission

      possible.(By the way, i hope to get some K$)

      By now, it seems to look better and i'm really interessed in

      coding for the

      CrossFire Project.

      You want a Map/Tile Editor , why not. It looks good to me for doing it in

      Java.

      I'll begin that ASAP.

      I really need documentation about what you expect. (Tell me your

      dreams and

      i'll try to make them come true)

      See ya very soon

      Seb.