[CF-Devel] FW: Crossfire & Java

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Mar 7 00:48:25 CST 2001

On this subject, i would really love to see simple drawing tools in the
editor. ie I would love a bucket of pain.. to fill a room with a certain
floor (which will go until it hits a different floor tile). I would love
to see brushes bigger than 1 x 1. Would make for faster forest drawing for
example.. =).

I would love to see the connected parts idea. It would really cool to
highlight which parts are connected to which.

Defn we should be able to browse through folders other than /maps

That is all i can think of off hand.

dnh