[CF-Devel] holy possession and karate

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Thu Mar 15 07:15:57 CST 2001

Add physical mark. This special should be a "special" - a add for you.
So, i think physical should be always ground type attacks like karate, etc.

      Philipp Currlin wrote:

      > Hi all

      > Somebody else has been talking about this problem but nothing changed so

      > I'm saying it again:

      > When casting holy possession and then attacking with karate you *always*

      > miss, no matter what monster you are fighting.

      > The WC increases, though.

      > When attacking with melee it works fine, the WC increases and you hit

      > better.

       I haven't looked at this much, but from discussion on irc and

      just general

      knowledge, the belief is that the problem is really that

      depending on the god,

      you don't get a valid attacktype.  Some gods have attacktypes

      that are effect

      attacktypes (ie, lythander is confusion, gaea and gorokh is fear,

      valriel is

      blinding).  So most likely the monsters may be getting affected,

      but they don't

      do damage.

       Anyone see a problem of just not always adding physical

      attacktype to whatever

      the god gives when casting holy possession?  That should fix this problem.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com