[CF-Devel] Tile improvements

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 15:45:09 CST 2001

MichToen raised the question of what should we do with out background
tiles. He has some 2 x 2 set images (ie a mountain made out of four tiles)
and was wondering how we might include these. Should we create a new set?
should we just add them as new tiles and then allow map makers to add them
as they choose (assimilation)? Should we replace our old ones?

I personally think we should just add them in, we don't need to remove
anything just yet, lets just add the 2 x 2 set and use it when needed. I
think as we recieve images we should try to catelogue them as quickly as
possible so as to not lose anything, and to allow cvs users to access them
easily.

dnh

MichToen: I hope that was what you were asking?