[CF-Devel] AfterLife

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sun Mar 18 11:01:02 CST 2001

  How about afterlife in crossfire? Each god in crossfire would dwell in
another dimension. And the player would go to his god's plane when he died.
The player would have to make some kind of payment to return to the
living,a quest,large sum of money,stats,ect. Perhaps he could even achieve a
permanent payment,free passage back to the living. Maybe we could even make
a way to visit the god,such as going to recieve a divine quest.
 I am more than willing to do the maps if no one wants to.