[CF-Devel] AfterLife

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sun Mar 18 14:21:37 CST 2001

      >   How about afterlife in crossfire? Each god in crossfire would dwell in

      > another dimension. And the player would go to his god's plane when he died.

      > The player would have to make some kind of payment to return to the

      > living,a quest,large sum of money,stats,ect. Perhaps he could even achieve a

      > permanent payment,free passage back to the living. Maybe we could even make

      > a way to visit the god,such as going to recieve a divine quest.

      >  I am more than willing to do the maps if no one wants to.

       Afterlife? well maybe one of these guys can make how to get there when you die. Of course it should take on who you worship.If you don't worship a god then     what you race you pick will count.(for example if you choose an elf and die     you will go to the Elven god.

       Hmm. There is no human god,meaning no god for the human race. Unless you
mean heaven or hell. But maybe for those who worship nothing should go to a
seperate afterlife. I have ideas for that. Such as a place called the Void.