[CF-Devel] client issues

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 00:47:20 CST 2001

I agree with all these points.

Although I haven't actually got it to crash lately, long ago I did manage
to crash it with a large pile, but I thought it was fixed. Preston, what
version were you using?

I can't believe I forget to tell Mark about the phatom item problem, it is
defn there. I also turns up alot when you use the drop all command.

I too would like a 'fire command, I have a golden unicorn horn but to
actually use it requires way to much work, its far better just to invoke
the prayer.

containers really need to be fixed in the linux client. Mark has already
done some work in regards to when items move over the top and make the
list disappear, but I think a bindable container opener would be cool.

Don't quite follow your last point sorry.

dnh