[CF-Devel] devourers

gros gros at magellan.fpms.ac.be
Mon May 7 14:37:41 CDT 2001

Le Lundi  7 Mai 2001 07:56, vous avez écrit :

      I am happy to try to solve this, but I will need some help =). Sounds like

      a great way to improve my C skills, I have a fair idea what to do.

      We need to check if the player is a wraith (or even better if op->race

      makes it undead) and if it isn't restore FLAG_UNDEAD. I had alook through

      the code but I can't seem to find how to check if that flag is called by

      the race (or even class.. necromancer anyone?).

      Thanks, dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

Here is a bugfix for that. Change the update_priest_flag to:

void update_priest_flag (object *god, object *exp_ob, uint32 flag) {

    if(QUERY_FLAG(god,flag)&&!QUERY_FLAG(exp_ob,flag))
        SET_FLAG(exp_ob,flag);
    else if(QUERY_FLAG(exp_ob,flag)&&!QUERY_FLAG(god,flag))
    {
        if (!(QUERY_FLAG(arch_to_object(exp_ob->arch),flag)))
        {
                printf("Change\n");
                CLEAR_FLAG(exp_ob,flag);
        } else {