[CF-Devel] Crossfire Scripting Extension patch, version 1.0.0b7

gros yann.chachkoff at mailandnews.com
Fri May 18 07:49:51 CDT 2001

This is the latest version of the Crossfire Scripting extensions for
Crossfire 1.0.0. You need Guile-1.4 installed on your system. It is yet
unknown if crossfire does compile under Windows with those extensions.

Changes since previous version:
- Minor bug fixes;
- Removed some crappy things that had nothing to do with scripting in the
maps provided;
- Added support for day/night in the City of Scorn (See the beholder in the
top-right corner of the map).
- Added 'cast-ability' function.

Consult the README_SCRIPT file for more details.

If you have any question, suggestion, bug report, please send it to me so I
can improve the code.

Note: The patch also contains the latest revision of the 'Town Portal' spell
by Tchize (because I used the same server to test it).

Chachkoff Y.