[CF-Devel] Hello there

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat May 19 07:16:34 CDT 2001

Hi, I am a crossfire developer and I recently recieved a forward of your
message to rick tanner.

I have done some work on the graphics and am most interested to see you
involved in anyway you can. I assume you are the Spider that was involved
in realmz/exile3... I have always been a fan of realmz (I bought all the
scenarios) and in particular loved the graphics in that game. I have tried
to create a set somewhat similar in style to that of realmz. It can be
found on crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu.au if you can run a client.

Basically, each tile is a 32 x 32 png, but we also support multitiled
monsters (similar to realmz). All work is GPL'd and we hope any work done
on crossfire will remain on the GPL system.

If you are willing in anyway (be it advice or graphics..) please respond
to this mail, and I will try to answer any questions you have or connect
to you to people who can. If you aren't really interested please just
reply so i might know you did recieve this mail,

	Thanks heaps from the Crossfire development team

	dnh