[CF-Devel] An Idea for crossfire

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat May 19 19:58:06 CDT 2001

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Adam Ashenfelter wrote:

       I havent developed for crossfire, or posted on this list before.  I

      have a couple ideas, but I thought this one might be the most

      interesting

      I was thinking the outdoor epic sized map could be generated

      procedurally.  The map would be broken up into x by x sections that

      would be tiled together to give the illusion of a seamless outdoor map.

Lol, this is actually what crossfire's world maps already are =)

dnh