[CF-Devel] Bad random map bug

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Mon May 21 20:12:00 CDT 2001

OK, I'm playing on metalforge right now, and there's a serious bug:

1) I'm in a square room -- I'm assuming this is just the roguelike layout
   giving up because the dimensions are too small: no problem here
2) There is a chest 1 square east, 2 squares north, surrounded by hidden
   doors (disguised as walls)
3) There are two fake (transparent) walls, one where the up ladder is
   supposed to be, and the other where i presume the down ladder would
   have been.
4) These hidden doors/fake walls overlap the circle of signs that surround
   where you'd expect the up ladder to be.
5) There is no down ladder
6) There is no up ladder.

Why is the sea always restless? It's bed is too rocky to sleep on.