[CF-Devel] New armour case

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Thu May 24 23:26:01 CDT 2001

dnh wrote:

      This I to would also like, but looking through the code, your idea would

      be very hard to do compared to mine. If you want to do that.. I would be

      most happy, OTOH I will add the new case if you don't. My major concern is

      if people have a real problem with this.

 I can understand that sentiment.  But you have to look at the longer run also -
for most things, there is the long term maintenance in addition to the short
term work to do it.

 For a short term fix, I don't have a big problem, but would still much prefer a
can_use_girdle and can_use_bracers instead of a can_use_light_armor.

 Doing splitting that in two pieces shouldn't be that much harder, provides more
flexibility, and also avoids the confusion of exactly what light armor could be
(I can see someone saying 'robes are pretty light - shouldn't that qualify as
ligth armor?')