[CF-Devel] New project

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue May 29 20:52:22 CDT 2001

Woah! We have been waiting ages for this, the current gcfclient, while
having a nice interface is SLOW to buggery. I personally would love to see
someone take on this project, but can I hand you some free advice. Ask
Mark Wedel about various issues, he has done the most work on the client
of late and will most probably be able to give some of the best advice..
on the other hand he is quite busy =).

Anyway, I am sure you can put your project in the crossfire sourceforge
project, again ask Mark, Peter or Joris to add you in. Best advice I can
give right now is come into #crossfire on openprojects and have a chat to
us =).

dnh