[CF List] New Mailing List

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Wed May 16 13:07:25 CDT 2001

With the release of 1.0, I expect public CF servers to start to pop-up "all"
over the place.

Talking on irc philc said a list where all the admins of the public CF servers
would be subscribed would be helpful in disseminating info amongst the admins
and the user base.

I agree and the below mailing list is the result.

If you are an admin (wannabe admin :-) please subscribe to the above list.

I see this list as being a place where admins can discuss issues on RUNNING a
crossfire server. I still think crossfire-list would be where general discussion
happens, where user comments/dicussion happens, etc..

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at real-time.com

     http://www.mn-linux.org