[CF List] How do you pray on an alter?

Olle Viksten olle at viksten.com
Thu May 31 12:22:46 CDT 2001

torsdagen den 31 maj 2001 18:37 wrote Jasper Jongmans:

      ``use_skill praying'' will only pray once, it would be more useful to

      ``ready_skill praying'' and then use the keybinding that is associated with

      the fire command (usually . (dot)). Keep it pressed for a while (you will

      see the text ``You pray'' or ``You pray over the altar of X'' alot of

      times). Watch your grace and stop praying when it doesnt increase anymore

      (at low levels this is at maxgrace, at higher levels this is at maxgrace*2

      when praying over an altar). You can find a list of Gods and their

      properties at

      <URI:

      http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~dnh/gods_pantheon/gods_pantheon_new.ht

     ml>.

Or to save yourself even more typing bind

use_skill pray;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay
fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay
fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay
fire;stay fire;stay fire;stay fire;

to a key,I'm using 1. My mailer wraps the lines the above should of course be
on one line.

Olle Viksten