[CF-Devel] sdl client

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Oct 11 16:56:28 CDT 2001

On 11-Oct-01 Michael Toennies wrote:

      The we mark the dx client, the win32 client and the gtk, gnome and normal

      linux client as outdated

      and remove them from current dev work.

I for one would prefer to have just one client.  I'd like to see us stop having
to make changes in N clients at once, especially with the complexities of the
DX client.

That said, I'd rather not see the gtk client go away completely.  Perhaps we
mark it as being totally unmaintained, and not guaranteed to work, and stop
releasing it.  But if someone wants to hack on it, leave it in CVS and let them
do so.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net