[CF-Devel] sdl client

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Oct 18 14:15:16 CDT 2001

On 12-Oct-01 Mark Wedel wrote:

       This of course does not solve the problem.  But IMO, there is no solution.

      as

      it is likely some of the old clients will always be maintained/supported by

      someone to some extent.  But at least if everything is in the same place,

      then

      hopefully the more code can be shared.  For example, the sdl map generation

      for

      both the sdl and gtk client could probably be shared.  Perhaps other areas as

      well.

Well..  another possible solution is to just make only two clients.  Personally
I like the GTK client, and am loathe to give it up, but willing to if we can
only have one.  If we can't do that.. perhaps we can at least drop the number
to two?

Off topic.. but speaking of the GTK client..  I'm convinced it has a serious
memory leak.  Every time I run it, my xserver gets bigger, by alot, has anyone
else seen this?  (xf3.3.6)

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net