[CF-Devel] CVS - no write access

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Oct 26 01:16:38 CDT 2001

      So.. I looked into this problem.. and the problem is that commit_prep looks for

      perl in /usr/pkg/perl.  Looks like it needs to be /usr/bin/perl.  Unf. I can't

      commit the fix.  According to my CVS guru friends.. it needs to be hacked in

      the checked out repository on sourceforge.

 I thought I had updated all the paths, but apparantly forgot the one important
one.

 I've dropped a note to the sourceforge admins so hopefully it will get fixed
soon.