[CF-Devel] Final patch for luck

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Mon Sep 17 16:23:49 CDT 2001

After discussing with AV on IRC, I modified a few minor things here, and I
think I have what can be considered the final patch for luck.

1) I placed the convenience functions in their own file, with the hope that
other misc. convenience functions might end up there in the future.

2) I special cased the d2 and d3 cases, to avoid overbearing luck.

3) These were patched onto the anoncvs sources.

I would like to submit these for inclusion in the sources.  I also intend to
slowly find all the other uses of RANDOM and evaluate and modify each deserving
one, so I guess that means, lots more patches to come.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS