[CF-Devel] patch for generators to create special ability monsters

Norbert Irmer norbert.irmer at t-online.de
Sat Apr 13 09:32:31 CDT 2002

I made a map, for which it was neccessary to make a
small change to the generator code. I have included
it, together with my changes to the server code.

Notes:

The map 'island' shall be the end of a quest, based
on Lovecraft horror stories, like "Mountains Of Madness",
or "Call Of Cthulhu".

The map uses generators, which create Giant Worms with
some additional resistancies (or else they are killed
to fast by the other monsters in the map).
To achieve this, it was necessary to slightly modify
the file "common/time.c". The changes i made to it
are contained in the file "my_changes_to_time.c".

I find it hard enough to play, but i would be happy to
hear the opinions of other players.