[CF-Devel] dx client, sdl client & iso grafik

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sat Apr 13 18:58:22 CDT 2002

Because i got alot of mails about this 3 topics, here same facts.

I left CF dev and will not work or finish on any of this topics.

The dx client will not work under win XP or later and its droped by me.
I will not release the source or do any work on it. You had to get is "as it
is".

The sdl client was coded by me to be the successor of the dx client and used
as
flat & iso client. The CVS version is iso only but full workable. Someone
has a
flat code too from me for this version. Anyone who want can overtake the cvs
code.
As my last info, the current dev team has no plans for the sdl client and
will drop the
source in some time.

The iso gfx was for the iso sdl client and is not ready.

I opend a "iso crossfire project" and split the iso & sdl branch in
indepented project, which
can be found here.

     http://isocrossfire.sourceforge.net/

Because i heave some heavy work to do, there was nothing happens on the
project last month.
But i had nearly finished a full workable iso set in the time and you will
find some new grafiks on
the site.

You will find some screen shots of a newer sdl client and a new iso set on
this site too.