[CF-Devel] Patch: New NEWPickup categories

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 00:51:52 CDT 2002

      I have made a patch to add the spellbook, skillscroll and other

      book/scroll categories to the NEWPickup menu. I have done some quick

      testing on my own server and it seems to work. It should probably be

      tested/reviewed a little more thoroughly though. Also I am not sure

      wether this functionality is wanted at all, so that should probably be

      discussed.

 Assuming it works, this seems reasonable.. although might I suggest
 some cascading menu within pickup? Then as needs be any specific
 combination could be added without a great deal of loss to the overall
 interface IMHO.

 dnh

 ps. Hello Aprogas ;)