[CF-Devel] "cleaned-up" CFJavaEditor on CVS now

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Fri Aug 16 19:27:38 CDT 2002

I've committed all the latest changes to the CFJavaEditor now.
Don't forget to checkout with '-P' option ;-)

I increased the CFJavaEditor Version number from 0.975
to 0.980 because the arch loading from collected files is
one of the "big ugly" things that I wanted to
have done before an eventual 1.0. There's not so much left
now actually. Mainly the pickmaps. When that's done I'd
consider it 1.0. Anyways, I don't want to create any stress
with versioning. All just numbers after all.

You can also get it from

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~avogl/CFJavaEditor/.

There I've put what I think could be a mapmaker and
developer release. I don't mind though if someone packs
the editor in a slightly different way as long as it works.

AndreasV