[CF-Devel] a couple diffs to the java editor ...

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Aug 19 09:20:53 CDT 2002

      As a side note, it appears that the checkin of the current

      java editor code lacks any build scripts?  At least I don't

      see any, nor directions on how to build.

Erhm yes, good point. The new setup rendered all existing
build scripts useless. Michael Keuchen wanted to make some ant
files though.

Anyways, build instructions for command-line java are always
good to have, so I wrote these and committed as "INSTALL.txt".

AndreasV