[CF-Devel] Crossfire, SDL and BeOS

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Aug 23 02:07:14 CDT 2002

Larry Cow wrote:

      I'd like to know: is there still an SDL client? And where could I find

      it?

      Is there any reports of successful compiling under BeOS?

      Thanks...

  There is the cfclient_sdl in CVS.  However, that is only set up for the
isomorphic graphics.

  SomeBody (or was it SomeBdy) was working on taking that, as well as the flat
display code from MT and merging it in with the main client code (as a
subdirectory for the display logic like is done for the gtk and x11 client).
Not sure the status of that.

  The obvious advantage of that approach is that it can borrow on the common
code, so updates to the protocol or other areas that don't need display updates
don't need to get re-done.