[CF List] spell summary

Juan Segarra jsegarraf at terra.es
Fri Aug 16 09:36:23 CDT 2002

Hi,
some days ago I started making a pdf version of the spell summary
located at crossfire.real-time.com. It was initially for myself, just
for having it locally in a single file. However, I think the result
could be interesting for adding it in the game documentation, so I send
you it, just in case.

"magic.pdf.gz" is the pdf version
"magic.tex.gz" is the source latex document, which must be compiled with
the pdflatex because it includes many png files.
"changes" contains all changes/doubts/todo of this document from my
point of view.
I've not included images in this mail, but you can find them in the web.

Also, the pdf may have errors, so a revision by someone knowing more
than me about spells would be nice.

See you...

--
Juan Segarra