[CF List] spell summary

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Sat Aug 17 15:19:29 CDT 2002

        I personally would like all docs to be in HTML - tools necessary to

      build those are easier, and I think HTML is more widely known that lex.

        I can understand the desire to have just a single file that contains

      all the information.  I wonder if there is a HTML -> pdf tool.  I guess

      worst case is it can be done as HTML -> postscript, and I think

      ghostscript can do ps -> pdf.

        Formatting isn't quite so good in HTML as say tex, but I wonder if the

      ease of only having one set of docs outweighs this.

I'd say it would; there are tools for HTML->pdf, but HTML gives
up enough formatting control that re-formatting the source as
pdf doesn't really gain anything. Likeliest use is viewing online
anyway, which makes HTML probably a better format.

                                            +1 800 762 1582