[CF List] devourers bug

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Aug 26 01:50:16 CDT 2002

Juan Segarra wrote:

      finger of death and face of death are not granted.

      I've looked in the code (version 1.3.0) and in the archetypes file it

      says "devine" instead of "divine". Also, in the finger of death object,

      there is a line with "face of death", maybe it should be "finger of

      death". The word "devine" is also in defense, insect plague, raise dead,

      reincarnation, remove damnation and resurrection.

  I'll fix this in CVS.  The problem was in the arch, but actually was the
slaying field (had 'cause finger/face of death')  Shouldn't have had the cause.

  The spelling in the name field isn't any big deal - I don't think that is ever
used for anything.