[CF-Devel] pet summoning server crash

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Feb 10 19:49:12 CST 2002

johnny shelley wrote:

      To reproduce, summon a pet mosnter,invoke face of death, immediately

      summon another monster while face of death is still in progress.

 Just a note, I tried this and was unable to reproduce the crash.  In some
cases, the just summoned pet monster was killed my the face of death currently
in progress.

 I don't know if this is a matter of server version, using invoke vs cast/fire,
skills known by the character, etc.   The fact that the relative timing is
important suggests that the problem is that the skills are getting confused some
how.